Organization Development Consultant BMA Capital
– Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering from California Institute of Technology
– Bachelors of Arts with Honour from Occidental College
Mr. Salim khan has over 26 years of experience in management, consultancy and organization development. He has been associated with bma capital as organization consultant since 2004. He has earlier been associated with ICI Pakistan for 16 years where he served in diverse capacities including plant engineering, production management, sales management, training & development management, business management, and corporate hr & organization development management.
He is a double bachelorette bachelor of science with honour in mechanical engineering from California institute of technology and bachelors of arts with honour from occidental college. he has attended numerous conferences and workshops in hr leadership, international executive program, financial management, key marketing skills, and operations management conducted by hr global learning alliance, insead france, ICI plc united kingdom, insight uk and Lahore university of management sciences (lums).
Organization Development Consultancy
- Provided strategic HR consultancy and executive coaching to clients from varied business sectors like Retail, Bulk Chemical, Manufacturing, Textiles, Financial Services, Energy, Engineering and Food
- Design & implementation of Remuneration & Reward schemes including Variable Compensation
- Recommendation and Implementation of Decentralization of HR Functions
- Conducted Training Programs for ICI Asia Pacific
- Front -end Engineering, Designing and Procurement of Kansai Paint Plant Project
- Led Marketing, Sales and Technical Service of Industrial Paints to OEMs to achieve 35% growth on Region